Posted by EuphoriaSecrets at 12:21 AM

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FAQ

Regarding Status of Orders

1. How to check the status of my order(s)?

Please refer to "Status of orders" in the main page

Regarding Postage

1. When will I be receiving the goods?

It takes 2-4 working days to reach the given address (Depending on SingPost)

2. What is the difference between normal mail postage & registered mail postage?

Normal mail postage: Article will be placed in your mail box
Registered mail postage: Postman will deliver the article to your doorstep and will require your signature/ acknowledgement.

3. For normal mail: How will my goods be delivered since it's gonna be a big package?

The article will be placed in your mail box if it can be fitted in.
If not, a notification letter will be issued by SingPost. Customers can then collect the article from the allocated post office with the letter issued.

Regarding Meet-ups

1. How do I recognise you?

Upon payment, a contact number will be sent to you in our e-mail reply. You can reach us at the number when you are at the venue. Please bring along the confirmation number given to you.

2. I'm unable to make it for the meet-up. Can I get my friend to collect on my behalf?

Sure, no problem! However, please send an email (24hrs before the specified meet-up time) to us. Get your friend to call us when he/she has reached the venue.